Day 1: 7/15
Corvallis Knights baseball game
This is a 50/50 raffle night for Kicking-Cancer. Come support!
For more information, Click Here
Day 2: 7/16
KickinCancer on the grASS Golf Tournament
Location: McNary Golf Course
12:00 noon putting contest and registration.
1:00pm shotgun start for 4 person scramble.
Cost: $450/team by July 9th.
Day 3: 7/17
Lovin’ Run-Mavericks – Awareness Walk
Location: Volcanoes Stadium parking lot
9:00am Awareness Walk.
10:00am Kids Centurion Obstacle Course – ages 6-13.
Awareness Walk – $40/person (includes a KickinCancer shirt, color of your choice).
Kids Centurion Obstacle Course – $40/kid (ages 6-13).
Day 4: 7/18
Take the Hill – Evening of Music and Food
Where: Hidden Lake Ranch, 9663 Jackson Hill Rd SE, Salem, OR 97306
FREE to the public.
An evening of music and food (you buy your own food). Plus a chance to Take the Hill for a fun walk.
7/15 - Corvallis Knights baseball game - Strike Out Cancer Night
- Gates Open
- 50/50 Raffle Night for Kicking-Cancer.
- First Pitch
7/16 - KickinCancer on the grASS Golf Tournament
- 12:PM - 1:00PM
- Putting Contest and Registration
- Shotgun Start for 4 Person Scramble
7/17 - Lovin' Run-Mavericks - Awareness Walk
- 9:00AM - 10:00AM
- Awareness Walk Start
- $40/person, includes a KickinCancer shirt, color of your choice.
- 10:00AM - 11:00AM
- Kids Centurion Obstacle Course
- $40/kid (ages 6-13).
7/18 - Take the Hill - Evening of Music and Food
- 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Take the Hill at Hidden Lake Ranch
- FREE to the public. An evening of music and food (you buy your own food). Plus a chance to Take the Hill for a fun walk.