Lovin’ Run 2023
Please join us for a day at the park. We are raising money for the Oral Cancer Foundation.
Please park as close to Shelter 2 or as far south into the park as possible. There will be overflow parking at the high school. It is recommended to carpool because parking is limited. Please arrive on time. The walk/run will start at 8:45 am. We will provide free oral cancer screenings before and after the walk/run. Anyone who has a screening will get a free raffle ticket. Parks and trails are smoke-free. Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash.
Saturday, September 23, 2023 – 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
17005 SW 92nd Ave
Tigard, OR 97224
Registration: 8:00 AM
Walk start time: 8:45 AM
- • Walkers $35 to pre-register, $40 Day of the event
- • Oral cancer survivors are FREE.
- • Children 5 and under are FREE/Ages 6-10 $15
- • Online registration closes at noon on the Friday before the walk date. After this date, please register in person the morning of the event with a credit card, cash, or check made payable to The Oral Cancer Foundation.
Does everyone receive an event T-shirt?
All participants who register two weeks before the event date will receive an event t-shirt (at no additional cost) that will be available for pick up on the day of the event. Participants signing up after will be able to receive a free t-shirt on a first-come, first serve basis.
If you want a shirt but aren’t participating or signed up after the cut-off date, you can go to our Apparel Store at 3737 Cherry Ave NE Keizer, OR 97303!
- 8:00am - 8:30am
- 8:45am - 10:00am
- 9:00am - 1:00pm
- On-Site Activities
- Light refreshments and water will be available at the event. There are lots to do on event day and lots of on-site activities to make it fun for all!